Financial Wellness Facilitator
Why… would someone become a Financial Wellness Facilitator?
A Financial Wellness Facilitator is typically someone who is interested in deepening his/her knowledge about the financial wellness industry and would like the opportunity to facilitate learning opportunities at their own workplace or at other organizations. Regardless, if you are a Financial Professional, a Wellness Professional or a Benefits Professional, this certification may be a good fit for you if you want to educate both Employers and Employees on financial wellness at the workplace.
What… are the benefits of being certified through the Foundation for Financial Wellness?
The Foundation for Financial Wellness is recognized as a leading provider of financial wellness programs. The Foundation’s mission is to improve people’s lives by empowering them with the knowledge and motivation to take control of their financial futures. The Foundation’s curriculum is rooted in the principles of Behavioral Finance which makes every class taught by the Foundation unique, engaging, and extremely valuable.
Certified Financial Wellness Facilitators will receive the following:
- Foundation for Financial Wellness marketing material
- Knowledge gained by completing the 5 Essentials of Financial Wellness eLearning class
- Curriculum for delivering the “Living Financially Well” Lunch & Learn
- Curriculum for delivering the “Case for Financial Wellness” webinar/seminar
- Ability to offer free 1:1 financial counseling with our Certified Financial Wellness Counselors to participants of all Foundation for Financial Wellness courses you facilitate
What… is the cost of becoming a Financial Wellness Facilitator?
- Time: 7 hours of interactive eLearning (The 5 Essentials of Financial Wellness), 60-minute online exam
- Effort: Your buy-in, commitment and focus to be a champion of the Financial Wellness movement
- Current National Wellness Institute members: $545
- Non-members of National Wellness Institute: $675 (Join now to save!)
What… is the agenda?
The Case for Financial Wellness
- A Picture of Financial Distress
- Impact on Organizations and Communities
- A New Approach: Financial Wellness
5 Essentials for Financial Wellness
- Complete all 5 Essentials as a Student
Lunch & Learn Training
- How to Deliver the Lunch & Learn version of the 5 Essentials for Financial Wellness
Sales & Marketing of Financial Wellness Programs
- How to Promote the Foundation for Financial Wellness
- Learn Effective Sales Techniques
How… it Works
Click the More Details button below to be directed to the National Wellness Institute web page for Financial Wellness Facilitator info
Sign up today… Our e-Learning platform is available 24/7 for your convenience.
For additional questions, please email us at Facilitator@FFWTeam.org