Financial Wellness Counselor
Why… would someone become a Financial Wellness Counselor?
A Certified Financial Wellness Counselor is typically a Financial Planner. As a Certified Financial Wellness Counselor, you will have access to the Foundation for Financial Wellness marketing resources and robust curriculum that may be offered at worksites. These will add value to your offerings at your current employer client base or will be the differentiator that will open doors for new business opportunities.
Financial Wellness Counselors agree to providing free one-hour sessions to each employee participant. Following the free one-hour session, several participants will ask the counselor to engage in additional counseling and will request to become a Client.
What… are the benefits of being certified through the Foundation for Financial Wellness?
The Foundation for Financial Wellness is recognized as a leading provider of financial wellness education. The Foundation’s mission is to improve people’s lives by empowering them with the knowledge and motivation to take control of their financial futures. The Foundation’s curriculum is rooted in the principles of Behavioral Finance which makes every class taught by the Foundation unique, engaging, and extremely valuable.
Certified Financial Wellness Educators will receive the following:
- Foundation for Financial Wellness marketing material
- Experience of completing the 5 Essentials of Financial Wellness eLearning course
- Curriculum for delivering the “Living Financially Well” Lunch & Learn
- Curriculum for delivering the “Case for Financial Wellness” webinar/seminar
- 1:1 financial counseling session to participants of Foundation for Financial Wellness courses
- Access to Wealth Management Network (for qualified financial advisors only)
- Access to all 24 Instructor Led courses
What… is the agenda?
The Case for Financial Wellness
- A Picture of Financial Distress
- Impact on Organizations and Communities
- A New Approach: Financial Wellness
5 Essentials for Financial Wellness
- Complete all 5 Essentials as a Student
Lunch & Learn Training
- How to Deliver the Lunch & Learn version of the 5 Essentials for Financial Wellness
Sales & Marketing of Financial Wellness Programs
- How to Promote the Foundation for Financial Wellness
- Learn Effective Sales Techniques
Business Model, Operations and Workflow
- A Look Back – 10 Years of Lessons Learned
- Financial Wellness Business Models
- Class Coordination
- Pre & Post-Class Workflow
5 Essentials for Financial Wellness as an Educator
- Essential #1 – Behavior, Budgets and Busting Debt
- Essential #2 – Risk and Insurance
- Essential #3 – Investing and Building Wealth
- Essential #4 – Understanding Taxes
- Essential #5 – Life & Legacy
Effective Professional Speaking
- Behavior and Neuroscience
- Audience Engagement
- Process Orchestration
Delivering the 1:1 Counseling Session
- The Power of a System
- System #1 – Triage and Scheduling
- System #2 – Boundaries, the Emotional Brain and Roadmap to Action
Wealth Management Network Process
- Wealth Management Network/Foundation for Financial Wellness Relationship
- Two Models: IMO-partners and Fee-based Partners
- Servant Selling (on-going reinforcement)
- Leverage WMN Infrastructure and Community (CRM, Video, Marketing)
What… is the cost of becoming a Financial Wellness Counselor?
- 5 hours of Financial Wellness Facilitator, interactive eLearning
- 3 hours of Financial Wellness Educator, interactive eLearning
- 2 hours of Financial Wellness Counselor, interactive eLearning
- 60-minute online exam
- Effort: Your buy-in, commitment and focus to be a champion of the Financial Wellness movement
- Dollars: $2,495 annual fee ($1,000 annual renewal)
- **Through January 21, 2019, take advantage of our 15% discounted rate (saving you $375) for your training!**
How… it Works
Step 1: Click the Apply Here button below to submit your application
Step 2: Receive an approval e-mail from us with an invoice. Submit payment for the training.
Step 3: Once invoice is paid, you will receive your login details and instructions on how to access your eLearning!
For additional questions, please email us at Counselor@FFWTeam.org